Workshops/Seminars are intended to offer conference attendees the opportunity to explore areas of literacy that support or extend their current practice, or that introduce new thinking and research. The workshop/seminar may take the form of an oral presentation or a more interactive or collaborative session, and will last for 45 minutes.
CALL FOR WORKSHOP/SEMINAR PROPOSALS
Presenters will be required to register and pay for the conference.
Proposals are limited to one page and should provide:
- The workshop/seminar title
- Brief description of workshop/seminar content
- Brief description of how the workshop/seminar will be delivered
- Any preferred limit on the number attending your workshop/seminar
- Are you prepared to present your workshop/seminar twice?
- Presenter(s) name and contact email(s) and phone number(s)
- Short biography of the presenter(s)
DEADLINE for submission of proposals: 13 April
Notification of workshop/seminar acceptance: 1 May
Please send your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org