Literacy Forum NZ is an international and refereed journal that publishes articles on:
- Literacy education, from both classroom and a theoretical perspective
- Children’s literature, particularly from New Zealand
Literacy Forum NZ provides a forum for teachers and researchers to:
- present research findings and their practical applications and significance
- analyse policies, practices, issues and trends in literacy education
- report on best practice in literacy education
- report on children’s literature, particularly New Zealand literature.