Workshops will be an integral component of the 2021 NZLA Conference giving delegates further opportunities to discover new ideas and explore resources.
Workshops – SUBMISSIONS OPEN
Workshop Submission Timeline:
- Submissions Open Monday 19th April 2021
- Submissions Close Friday 28th May 2021
- Submissions Notified Friday 23rd July 2021
- Workshops Announced Monday 26th July 2021
The over-arching themes for the Conference Workshops are:
- Weaving our Stories of Aotearoa – differing perspectives and contexts
- Love of Literacy – inspiring our students with a love of literacy and learning – engagement, authors, illustrators, creativity, rich literature, digital literacy, poetry…
- Sharing our practice-based inquiries and research – including spiral of inquiry, NZLA research, Kāhui Ako research…
Download a Workshop Submission Form here in either:
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact:
Jane – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Gayl – email@example.com
The Marie Clay Literacy Trust Conference Workshop Presenter Grants
- All non-commercial NZ based Workshop presenters will be eligible to enter a draw for one of five $1000 Grants.
- The draw will be supervised by the Conference committee.
- The Marie Clay Literacy Trust will not engage in any correspondence.
- Grant recipients will be announced at the closing of the conference.
To ensure you are kept up to date on all matters relating to Workshops make sure you follow the HB Literacy Association Facebook page.