Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Registration
45th NZLA Literacy Conference, 25 - 27th September 2023 Ascot Park Hotel, Invercargill, New Zealand
Registration Terms and Conditions
● Full payment for registration fees must be received prior to the Conference.
● Registration is not fully confirmed until payment is made by date stated on invoice.
● All prices are in New Zealand dollars and exclude Goods and Services Tax of 15%.
● Payment will only be accepted in New Zealand dollars.
● By submitting a registration online you agree to pay for the conference in full. Once payment is received, your registration is confirmed.
● The Privacy Act 2020 provides that, before your name and contact details can be published in a list of participants you must give your consent. By selecting ‘Yes – I agree to the terms & conditions’ on the registration form, your details may be distributed to:
a) Conference delegates, sponsors and exhibitors (note that if consent is given to have your details included in the List of Participants, it is likely that sponsors may add you to their mailing lists and send promotional emails to you).
b) Organisers of future New Zealand Literacy Association events.
● Cancellations must be submitted in writing to email@example.com prior to 1st September 2023.
● No refunds will be accepted after that date but substitute delegates are welcome. No refunds will be given for non-attendance but substitute delegates are welcome.
● If for reasons beyond the control of the organisers, the conference is cancelled in person, a 50%
refund will be issued per person. Keynote and some workshop speakers will still deliver their keynote/workshop online.
● By registering for the Conference you are confirming consent for any video and photographs taken at the Conference, in which you may appear, to be used by the Association in promotion of the Conference.
● By registering for the Conference, you are consenting for your data to be captured and used as per the Data Processing Consent Policy.
● If you have any queries or concerns regarding this please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
● You will conduct yourself in a professional manner that is free from any form of discrimination, harassment, or retaliation.
● You will treat all participants with respect and consideration to create a collegial, respectful, inclusive, and professional environment at the 45th NZLA Literacy Conference.